Thursday, January 19, 2012

White Penguins!

Happy Thursday! One more day folks and we have the weekend to relax again. The kids will be CRAZY again tomorrow I presume, but we are expected to get 4-6 inches of snow in my region of South Dakota. I know some of you are itching for snow, but I could live without it! Hopefully though, it will help me con Mr. Hubster to go snowmobiling out in the beautiful Black Hills!

We are learning about penguins right now and I know many of you are also! As I was browsing through the news articles online the other I saw this headline:

"Rare White Penguin Spotted in Antarctica"

I couldn't believe my eyes! I was super duper excited! So, if you click HERE you can be rerouted to the article. My kids loved it!

Isn't it a cutie?

Then, I got to thinking...I wonder if there are any videos of this darling. I went to YouTube and found it! Enjoy!




Marcy

1 comment: