Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hope this brightens your day...

I was telling my little buzzers that I was running a Trick-or-Treat Trail Run this weekend with my friend and instructional coach, Kersten. They started blurting out what they thought I was going to dress up as and I explained to them that Kersten and I need a pair, or couples, costume since we are running together. Well, all through writing time they were secretly writing what they thought we should dress up as. Most of them said things like witches, bees, baseball players, etc. One even said peanut butter and jelly OR eggs and bacon. But my personal favorite was this:


Can you tell I live in South Dakota???

:)
Marcy

1 comment:

  1. lol a turkey and a hunter, that is too cute! By the way, awesome writing, is this the level all of your kiddos are on?

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete