Sunday, July 17, 2011

Soon...

Yay for 23 followers! Hooray!

I don't want you to think this is the most boring blog ever, so I wanted you to know I emailed our technology guru at school to see if he could set my computer up at school. I have all of these great pictures, stories and ideas to share with you and I can't figure it out on my iPad. So here's to hoping he'll save the day sometime this week so we can get this blog on the road!

And on a personal note, can I just share how excited I am to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary next weekend?! We are heading out west to the BEAUTIFUL Black Hills of South Dakots! I am running the Spearfish Canyon Half Marathon on Saturday and then my sweet hubby and I will enjoy a relaxing weekend of rock climbing, cave diving, four wheeling goodness and much more! I.cannot.wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment