Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inside My School Bag Linky Party!

My favorite Abby, over at The Inspired Apple, is hosting an Inside My School Bag Linky Party! And if you know me, I LOVE a good party! :)
Here goes:
My bag, as of now. I received this with some cute little numbers at my bachelorette party last summer. ;)

Cold Sore Gel...left in there from early in the year. Too much stress causes this girl a cold sore.
Also, my Victoria's Secret Mint Box to keep the Ibuprofen in!

My favorite colored pens go with me everywhere!

Hobby Lobby gift card from one of my sweet little buzzers! Can't wait to go spend that!!

Postcards that have been in my school bag all week waiting for me to put names on them...

Prescription sunglasses. Guard those bad boys with my life!!! Can't go to recess without them!

Camera charger. Also, goes with me everywhere!

I LOVE these binding clip thingys.

A candy bar...just received this morning from one of my sweet little buzzers!

D.D.P. Can't get through a day without it.

A jump drive, zip drive, whatever you call it. I could leave this at school since I don't have a computer at home anymore!!

There you have it. A look inside this girl's school bag. I hope you enjoyed every minute of it. And every picture. Since apparently I can't take one picture of everything. That would be WAY too easy.

OOOOOH, and stop by tomorrow...one of my fellow 1st grade teachers is turning 40 tomorrow. We're going to get her good...my kids made the cutest little animals to surprise her with. 40 of them, of course. :)
AND we're going to the apple orchard for a field trip, too! YIPPEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment