Monday, August 8, 2011

Top 10 Reasons I Know I Am Heading Back To School

This party is so much fun...I love reading everyone else's Top Ten Reasons...I laugh every time and my sweet hubby looks at me like I'm crazy. Reagan over at Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits is hosting...she has a way cute blog with many awesome ideas! If you haven't checked her out yet, get going!! With no further adieu, here is my Top Ten list:

10. I can't sleep at night. It's either a restless night because I have too much on my mind or I'm having the dreaded teaching nightmares.

9. My office/craft room has been converted into "DANGER: Back to School Zone". But hey, I guess it's out of the way.

8. My kitchen smells like burnt plastic. Not from the turkey that didn't survive for Thanksgiving last year, but because my little laminator from Target is workin' like craaaaaaazy!!

7. My house needs to be cleaned. Badly. But there just are not enough hours in a day.

6. I'm blog stalking all of you, trying to pin, write down and/or email ideas to myself more than normal. I'm thankful my sweet hubby is just as addicted to his iPad right now too (only he's looking at houses, campers and motorcycles....)

5. My sweet hubby called me his "Susie Homemaker" the other night and I gushed. It's been my dream for him to call me that and I'll my hours crafting for this bee themed classroom finally paid off! :)

4. I have no idea what is going on in the newsworthy world, because I have been "stuck" in my classroom or office/craft room completing projects for school.

3. I have been drinking way more Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Pepsi to keep my creative juices flowing!

2. I'm realizing I only have 1 week left of freedom before I start in-servicing and open house (ours is Aug. 16) and I want to spend every last second at the waterpark, basking in the sun. So if I become MIA this week, you know where to find me.


And the number one reason I know I'm heading back to school...

1. My printer at home ran out of colored ink. :(

This has been so fun! I bet I could come up with at least 10 more ideas! Thank you Reagan for hosting...this was a great idea!

Marcy

P.S. If you haven't responded about the pencil situation your classroom, please do so in my last post! I love reading about all. Your classrooms!

2 comments:

  1. you are so sweet...and it isn't just the cupcakes! Thanks for linking up!
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! :) I can totally relate to your list, especially number 10!

    ~Meg
    http://fulltimeteach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete